Projects provide uniform visibility into team initiatives. Projects allow you to centralize and track key resources, related app activity, project status, milestone achievement all from one place.
Create a project
You can create a project in a few different places:
- Dashboard > "Create" CTA > "Project"
- Projects dashboard > "Create project"
- To link a project to a specific hub:
- Your profile > "Create" CTA > "Project"
- Your team > "Create" CTA > "Project"
- Your goal > "Create" CTA > "Project"
Note: when you create a project from your profile, a team you're on, or a goal you're on, you will be linking the project to your profile, team, or goal.
There are multiple elements of a project to help you stay up to speed on your project's activity:
- Overview shows your project description, team members, linked integrations, progress, milestones, activity, and key resources
- Key resources are the most important resources you'd like to surface for your project
- Posts are all posts that have been posted in relation to this project
- Goals show the goals your project directly supports
- Threads are threads specific to your project