Where do I go to create a goal?
You can create a goal either going directly to your goals dashboard, or by accessing the goals section within a team page, a project page, or your profile.
If you’d like to create a goal and later link it to a related team or project:
- Click on the goals target icon within your left navigation
- Click on the blue Create a goal button to create your goal
If you’d like to create a goal directly from your profile, your team, or a project you own:
- Click within that entity (your profile, your team, your project)
- On the top control panel of that page, click "Create"
- Select Goal
What information do I need to provide to create a goal?
Once you click “Create a goal”, you will be brought to a goal creation modal with a variety of fields. Some of these fields are required, and others are optional but recommended to get the most out of your goal.
- Required goal fields:
- Goal name (“What do you want to achieve?”)
- Goal type (Organization, team, personal)
- Goal lead
- Goal team (if goal type = team)
- Goal metric (percentage, number, currency, none)
- Optional goal fields:
- Goal due date
- Check-in reminder
- Key results
- Supporting projects
How do I create a key result?
Key results must be tied to an objective. You can create a key result during the goal creation process or on a goal hub page (click "+" in the Key Results section).