By default, you will receive notifications in-app when there is activity on Qatalog teams, projects, goals, threads, or workflows you're a part of.
In-app notifications can be found in the lower left-hand corner of your navigation, just hover over your profile photo and you will see a bell icon. When you have a notification, you’ll see a red circle on this icon to alert you that you have new unread notifications.
To change where you see notifications (for instance, to push notifications to Slack and/or email in addition to receiving them in-app), go to your Settings > Notifications.
Activities that produce notifications
You will receive in-app notifications when any of the following occurs:
- Status updates (value change or written update) to projects or goals you own, collaborate on, or follow,
- Any time a person, team, or item you own, contribute to, or follow posts,
- Any time you’re @mentioned in a thread, comment, task or page,
- Workflow assignments assigned to you, and overdue workflow assignments,
- Outstanding workflow assignments you’ve assigned to others that are now overdue,
- New threads started on items you own, collaborate on, or follow, and replies to threads,
- When your teammates give you kudos