Not sure where to get started with Qatalog? Here are a few recommendations based on how you'd like to use your Qatalog work hub.
If you are interested in using Qatalog to organize your own work, try out:
- Dashboard. Your dashboard allows you to quickly access and get updates on your most important files in one convenient place,
- Search. Search enables you to search across Qatalog and all of your linked tools and apps from one central place. Remember to link all your apps and tools for the most comprehensive search!
- Projects. Projects consolidate and centralize all project activity, resources, and goals so you can get a birds-eye view into project status at any time.
If you are interested in using Qatalog to organize your team’s work, check out the features mentioned above and then take these products for a spin:
- Team hub. Create a team (you probably did this when signing up!), invite your teammates, and encourage them to connect their integrations. Once they’re in Qatalog, you’ll see an updating activity feed of what your teammates are up to on their team page, including activity related to their…
- Projects. Projects really come alive once there are multiple people using them. Encourage your teammates to set up a project for each of your initiatives, and link important resources and apps. From there, you’ll start seeing your project page populate with the latest project activity so everyone can operate with the same context.
- Goals. Goals can help align and focus your team’s efforts. Set an objective, create as many key results as you’d like, and start linking goals to supporting projects and resources to keep your goals top-of-mind in your team’s day-to-day activities.
If you are interested in using Qatalog to organize your company’s work, follow the previous recommendations for individual use and team use, plus:
- Workflows. Set up workflows to automate, assign, and track the completion of your company’s processes. Qatalog companies love using workflows for new hire onboarding, team certifications, PTO requests, and internal requests.
- Posts. Posts are updates, announcements, alerts, milestones, or blockers that get posted to a specific individual, team, or project. Posts are great for important announcements you’d like to share with a broader audience, and viewing all public posts in your Pulse makes it incredibly easy to discover new initiatives happening outside of your personal work world, too.